Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Ride on Sunset Boulevard

I recently stumbled upon a remarkable television series under rather inappropriate circumstances. Simply put, a blog I follow published a short clip of a sex scene from the show Californication starring David Duchovny, and I immediately began watching as much as I could per day on Megavideo.

I have absolutely no idea why it took my horny ass this long to stumble upon this gold mine, but I'm certainly glad that I came across it now. Maybe I haven't seen it because my parents only pay extra for HBO and Cinemax -- two channels we barely watch aside from Entourage. It's a show absolutely filled with writing, sex, relationships, more sex, drugs, infidelity, and ultimately even more sex, has become a sudden television favorite of mine.

The story-arc jumps around a bit, but nevertheless the acting is phenomenal, the bodies on the show are stupendous, and call me gay for saying this but old man Duchovny looks great. Don't get me wrong, I'm not gay, I just easily acknowledge how much better shape David is in at 50 than I am at 19.

Seriously, if you're a horn dog like me tune in to Showtime every Sunday at 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment