Friday, January 28, 2011

Back and Better than Ever

Came back from a skiing trip in Aspen this past Saturday. Got to admit, the trip was phenomenal. Anyhow, I'll try to upload some photos to facebook and the blog later today if I can find my transfer cable.

I then spent the next two days at wakes and a military funeral for my recently deceased Uncle who was in the Air Force. A little tough, but I didn't know him that well so I guess it didn't really weigh me down at all. But with all the traveling and time out in the cold, I've been sick the past few days and thats the primary reason I haven't updated the blog throughout the week -- not that it matters, nobody really follows it yet ;)

Now, to try and spice things up here and attract more followers expect more posts each day, and lots of beautiful women as I start crankin' out galleries of amazing chicks. I'll be starting up the "Babe of the Day" with at least 8 pictures minimum, and I'll try to keep up to date with funny news stories, a few serious stories, and so much more awesome stuff.

And to start off a lifetime of the greatest female ass and tits show you'll ever see, I must post the gayest poster I ever saw while on my trip in Aspen a week ago.



-- Brian Kalinka

No comments:

Post a Comment