Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Time to Take America Back

Been getting lazy the last few days especially with all this snow. Back to the books my friends.

You know, I'm getting kind of sick of the lack of attitude in this country, it just seems like nobody has any balls. Look, I'm all for being a damn boy scout everywhere you go, but sometimes it's good to do something out of the ordinary and show people whose boss. Like for instance, every where I go I hold the door open for somebody behind me. Common courtesy, right? Well, for once I'd like to be walking up to to the local Movie Theater and see somebody slam the door in front of someone's face. I mean it would be classic to see the expression on that person's face after they just got the door slammed in front of them. I mean, any movie theater has about 6 or 8 doors to enter or exit through, and there's always 8 people entering the place going through just two doors. Like seriously, it's time to start utilizing the other doors. So my assignment for anybody reading this is to pick a day and jut do something you normally don't do -- do the exact opposite. Slam the door in someone's face, DON'T hold the elevator for somebody, and trip someone out on the street and laugh at 'em. Time to take back America mother fuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment